Stz’uminus First Nation Community School is seeking 2 qualified Education Assistants General Responsibilities include:
▪ Provide instruction, supervision and educational services as assigned, and supply any extra-curricular services as required.
▪ Support the instruction of students at SFN education facilities.
▪ Follow the British Columbia Curriculum.
▪ Incorporate Hul’qumi’num as much as possible into the regular curriculum.
General Qualifications include:
▪ High School Diploma
▪ 2-year Diploma in a related and relevant educational field
▪ Previous experience working in an educational setting
▪ Criminal Record Check
▪ First Aid Level 1
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
▪ Able to take direction and work independently
▪ Able to lead, motivate, encourage and empower students.
▪ Be computer literate with special knowledge of educational applications and functions.
Application: Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Advisor Stz’uminus First Nation
12611-A Trans Canada Hwy. Ladysmith, B.C., V9G 1M5 Email: email@example.com No phone inquiries please.
Closing date for Applications:
Application packages should be sent by e-mail.
Application packages should include a cover letter, resume and 2 work related references Applications will be accepted up until Friday July 26, 2019 at 4:00 pm (PST).