The Stz’uminus First Nation (SFN) Education Department is seeking a temporary Education Assistant for the Adult Education Program.
General Responsibilities include:
General Qualifications include:
▪ Completion of Grade 12
▪ Education Assistant diploma/degree preferred
▪ First Aid Certificate
▪ Valid Food Safe Certificate
▪ Criminal Record Check clearance
▪ Previous Experience
▪ Knowledge and Appreciation of Coast Salish Culture and Language▪ Warm, caring personality
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Works well with others
Application: Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources AdvisorStz’uminus First Nation
12611-A Trans Canada Hwy. Ladysmith, B.C., V9G 1M5
No phone inquiries please.
Closing date for Applications:
Tuesday April 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm (PST). Position start date is as soon as possible.
▪ This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.