On-Call Early Childhood Educator / Early Childhood Educator Assistants
On-Call Early Childhood Educator/Early Childhood Educator Assistants
Stz’uminus First Nation is seeking experienced teachers of young children to work in our Child Care Programs. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working within a team of educators to provide the best possible education and childcare experience in a stimulating Early Learning environment.
- Developing trusting relationships with children, families and fellow staff to promote parental involvement and participation.
- Providing curriculum based on Stz’uminus First Nation culture and willing to learn and implement the Hulquminum language into the childcare programs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- ECE certificate to practice/ECE diploma
- Experience working with infants and toddlers an asset
- Level I First Aid Certificate
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- 2 Letters of reference
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with others
Please submit a resume and cover letter no later than September 25, 2019, to
No phone inquiries, please.
This position is opened to all qualified applicants. Only those shortlisted will be notified.