Job Posting – Hul’qumi’num Language Instructors
Stz’uminus First Nation (SFN) is seeking two (2) Hul’qumi’num Language Instructors. Their primary function will be to support a new Hul’qumi’num Program through the instruction of the existing curriculum.
The candidate must possess:
1) Experience teaching Hul’qumi’num and have knowledge of SFN culture.
2) Fluency in the Hul’qumi’num Language (written & oracy) Orthography
3) Ability to motivate and retain Hul’qumi’num adult students
Assets: 1) Experience teaching the Paul Creek Method Level 1 an asset.
2) Experience developing a language curriculum.
3) Computer skills (Microsoft Publisher, etc.)
Deadline for Application: Friday, November 8, 2019
Start Date: Monday, February 3, 2020
A completed application will include: 1) Cover Letter & Resume with attached academic/relevant transcripts.
To apply, please e-mail the Human Resources Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a condition of employment, this position requires a Clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check.